Today, to an apparently, far greater degree, than at any time, in recent memory, of American politics, policy, and Mims Raccoon Removal direction, we are frequently, seeing, person, political leaders, on the so – called, right and/ or left, articulate positions, which seem to be based, more on rhetoric, and/ or politics, than realistic, reality – based, items. How often have we witnessed, a politician, claim, any message, which contradicts, possibly their position (or them, personally), is, Fake News? Wouldn’t our nation, be, much better served, if there was more truth, as opposed to rhetoric and/ or bluster, and real FACTS, became, both, a necessity of holding elected office? With that in mind, this guide will try to briefly identify, discuss, and consider, using the mnemonic approach, why we ought to demand this basic level of ethics, from those, we select.
1. False; future; supply; fruition: Just because one retains a certain, political perspective or position, doesn’t make it reality, and, any opposing position, fake! President Donald Trump, always claims anything, which disagrees with him, is fake! Although he has, based on political fact – checkers, lied, normally, 6 times every day, and repeats the same statements, even when they’ve been reputed continuously, his core supporters seem to think anything he asserts. How can that benefit America’s future, and furnish, the level of ideas, to bring, relevant ideas, to fruition?
2. Attention; agenda: While every politician, has some type of schedule, we want, and deserve leaders, who pay attention, to consequences, etc, as opposed to their political agenda and self – interests! What good does it do, to assert, everything else, is fake, when, especially, in this President’s tenure, he articulates, constant misstatements, etc?
3. Character; imaginative; charges; mention: Donald Trump has, to a far larger degree, than we have ever observed, repeated the same accusations, and so on, or changed his story, to fulfill his populist agenda! We need leaders, together with the character, to seek creative approaches, and the common good! Statements made, without veracity, and any attempt to mention true truth, is harmful, in a public official!
4. Timely: Constantly, blaming and complaining, often dwells on the past, as opposed to seeking workable, well – regarded, timely actions! We need solutions, rather than rhetoric and populist promises!
5. We need solutions, based on quality service, to all Americans, as opposed to bluster!
Do not fall into the trap, of, possibly claiming, something, is real, or face FACTS, but rather, seek workable solutions, which consider ramifications and alternatives. If we are to make American greater, it requires, more than slogans and/ or rhetoric, but demanding, realistic, well – considered solutions!